CI TASK’s Server Room
This facility is being built as part of the Competence Centre STOS (Smart and Transdisciplinary knOwledge Services) project and will meet the safety requirements for at least TIER III/IV.
The set of built server rooms will consist of:
• KDM server room (approx. 800 m2),
• network server room (approx. 100 m2),
• secure server room, the so-called “Bunker” (approx. 400 m
Ultimately, the server room will be equipped with a newly purchased supercomputer with network infrastructure with the following technical parameters:
• computing power: approx. 1 PFlops (target 10 PFlops),
• internal communication: approx. 100 Gb / s,
• number of cores 7000-9000,
• RAM memory of 4-8 GB per core, e.g. 256-516 GB,
• computing accelerators depending on the needs and capabilities of the application.