CI TASK computing cloud is the implementation of the IaaS concept (Infrastructure as a Service), allowing the user to flexibly manage the virtual environment.
With the help of available open source tools and libraries, the user can manage the configuration of his environment by changing the following parameters:
- size and operating system of virtual machines
- virtual networks and routers as well as connections between machines
- securing access to servers (security groups)
- external disk spaces on a redundant Ceph system
- snapshots (backups) of volumes
- operating system images
The cloud is fully compatible with the OpenStack API. Our user can use the global knowledge base and best practices of infrastructure management, without the need to “transfer” to a specific environment..
Become a user
Start using a new TASKcloud service