Scientific software packages
CI TASK resources users have access to specialized scientific applications (chemistry, physics, mathematics, design, etc.) as well as tool and system software (compilers, libraries, queuing system, etc.).
- free access to the software (including on workstations),
- access to the latest full versions,
- configured and tested environment,
- assistance of administrators and consultants.
Scientific calculations through research grants
Users with active computing grants at CI TASK can use multi-processor computing systems (supercomputers).
- stable computing environment,
- short time of making calculations,
- large memory and disk resources,
- preconfigured work environments,
- access to training and workshops.