PRACE provides scientists and engineers in Europe with HPC infrastructure and services with computing performance of PFLOPS, comparable to the best available services of this type in the world.
CI TASK in cooperation with other supercomputing centers in Poland and Europe participated in the following works:
- research on advanced infrastructure management processes and tools supporting the management of this type,
- collecting the requirements and expectations from the user community regarding future complex applications of great challenges,
- optimization and launching of applications of this type,
- optimization of large-scale applications to the needs of users in order to fully use the systems available in PRACE grant competitions,
- developing models of cooperation with industry and SMEs.
01.02.2015 – 03.03.2021
Official partner: Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences – Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center Third Party of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences – PSNC: Wrocław University of Technology Wrocław Network and Supercomputing Center, AGH University of Science and Technology Academic Computer Center Cyfronet, Gdańsk University of Technology CI TASK
Source of funding: European Commission